Modern Facilities require a modern maintenance service. We can help you identify your facility maintenance requirements inline with best practice and statutory legislation. We can also help you specify and implement maintenance management systems.
Our area of expertise is the specification of site/building maintenance strategies help you ensure that your business is doing everything reasonably practicable to maintain a safe place of work as required by the health and safety at work act 1974.
Our principal consultant has 15 years experience in engineering maintenance in a range of industries and sectors including facilities/estates, manufacturing, FMCG, power generation and property management.
Our Services Include:
- Maintenance Policy
- Maintenance Strategy
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Maintenance Task Specification
- SFG20 Implementation (Industry Standard Facility Maintenance)
- Compliance Audits
- Maintenance Audits
- Physical Asset Management
- CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management Systems)
- CAFM (Computer-aided facility management)